Looking for a way to get more involved? The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce offers current members many opportunities to share their expertise and enthusiasm with the community. It is a good way to build relationships and get more out of your membership.
Our committees support and function in major areas, including governance, programs, and membership development. If you would like to get involved in any of the following committees, please contact the Chamber at 540-434-3862.
- Aging in Place Roundtable
- Annual Banquet
- East Rockingham Business Council
- Golf Tournament
- Greater Ashby Business Council
- High School Business Symposium
- Hospitality Roundtable
- Leadership HR (formerly CLP)
- Military Affairs
- Minority Business Outreach
- Public Policy