Monthly Events: Business Smarts Educational Sessions, Business After Hours and the following Committees: Ambassadors, Membership, Public Policy, Regional Business Alliances and Aging in Place Roundtable.
Every Other Month Events: Member Success Orientations
Quarterly Events: Business at Breakfast, Shenandoah Women’s Alliance, Speed Networking
Register for all Chamber Events using our Events Calendar.
- Annual Banquet · Thursday, January 4
- Economic Outlook · Winter
- Post-Session Legislative Breakfast · Spring
- ValleyFest at Massanutten Resort · Saturday, May 26
- Presidential Address · Summer
- Golf Tournament Spotswood Country Club · Friday, September 14
- Valley Vines Twilight 5K at Crosskeys Vineyards · Friday, October 5
- Connections 2018 · Fall
- Pre-Session Legislative Breakfast · Winter
- Shop Local Holiday Campaign · Winter
Register for all Chamber Annual Events using our Events Calendar.
2018 Business After Hours
*Typically held the third Thursday of each month from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at a Chamber Member location unless otherwise noted.
- January 18 – Non-Profit Roundtable at MillerCoors Shenandoah Brewery
- February 15 – First Citizens Bank
- March 1 – Rockingham Union Lodge AF & AM
- March 15 – Harrisonburg OB/GYN
- May 3 – May Supply
- May 17 – Valley Engineering
- June 21 – Mountain View Dental
- July 12 – Massanutten Resort
- July 19 – DuPont Community Credit Union
- August 9 – Harrisonburg Ford
- September 20 – Union Bank & Trust
- October 18 – Connections 2018
- November 1 – Honey Baked Ham
- December 13 – Agora Downtown Market
Register for all Business After Hours using our Events Calendar.
Business Smarts – Information You Can Use Every Day
Business Smarts is coordinated by the Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center and your Chamber. The sessions are held the second Friday of each month from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. at the JMU Ice House (127 West Bruce Street, Harrisonburg). Free to all attendees. Refreshments provided by Peace, Love & Little Donuts and Black Sheep Coffee.
2018 Topics Include: Life Skills · Customer Service · Top Apps for Businesses · Marketing that Matters · Wellness & Prevention · Cyber Security · Networking · Public Speaking · Professional Feedback · Accounting & Taxes.
- January 12 – 4 Essential Life Skills that Build Resilience and Boost Your Well Being For Health, Happiness, and Prosperity Presented by: Christina Kunkle, Synergy Life & Wellness Coaching.
Full 2018 Calendar coming soon.
Register for all Business Smarts Educational Sessions using our Events Calendar.