- We love seeing new restaurants pop up in the Burg! Gyro Shack and Bakery has just opened on Neff Ave. You can get creative and build your own gyro or bowl…and don’t forget to check out their mouth-watering selection of desserts!
- Please welcome one of our new downtown neighbors: La Confianza Tienda Latina! They offer a selection of groceries, produce, baked goods, household items, and gifts! Visit them at 288 N. Main Street.
- Started by a recent restaurant and hotel management JMU grad, Simmer Down Food Truck has opened on East Market Street. Stop by for some good ol’ fashioned southern comfort food!
- Love super heroes? Love nitro coffee? Well—we’ve got the place for you! Nutts About Coffee has recently opened in Elkton and combines the two in a fun and creative way.
- Don’t forget to check out Harrisonburg’s newest art gallery—Specto Art Space! Located on the corner of N. Main and Elizabeth Street, it will feature both local and international juried monthly exhibitions.
- Dance your way to Elkton! On Pointe Dance & Co has opened and offers a variety of dance styles and classes.
- Sage Bird Ciderworks will be opening soon in the former auto mechanic shop on N. Liberty Street in Harrisonburg. Follow them on Facebook to keep up with their journey!
- Our friends The Isle Co in the Agora Market are expanding and opening another location in Elkton! Follow their Facebook page to keep updated on their progress.
- Sadly, after 40 years of serving families in Harrisonburg, Golden Corral is closing.
from the blog
New and Improved
Mid-Year Market Report! Keeping up with the local real estate chatter? Does it give you more questions than answers? Chris Rooker breaks down the numbers and explains what they mean in our brand new interactive mid-year market report!
Read more now >>>
4 New Things at the Fair for 2019
One of our favorite parts of summer is the Fair! A special thank you to our guest blogger Lauren Arbogast, a Board Member of the Rockingham County Fair, for sharing with us some fun new things at the Fair this year…
See more now >>
wilson downtown gallery
AUGUST + SEPTEMBER //
Wilson Downtown Gallery: Doris Martin
We are excited to welcome Doris Martin and her collection of abstract art to the Gallery for August and September! Her work has been showcased in and around Rockingham and Augusta County and she primary uses acrylics as her medium.
Wilson Downtown Gallery
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening, be sure to follow us on our Facebook page and check out our new WDG website!
real estate market brief (last 12 months)
(+4% from YTD2018)
(-3 from YTD2018)
MEDIAN SALES PRICE
(+2% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE PRICE/SQ FT
(+5% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET
(-13% from YTD2018)
8.02 Oyster & Wine Festival @ On Sunny Slope Farm [map]
8.03 The Dayton Muddler @ Dayton [map]
8.09 Townie Summer Party @ Pale Fire [map]
8.11 Shenandoah Valley Wedding Expo @ Hotel Madison [map]
8.15 Comedy Open Mic Night @ Brothers Craft Brewing [map]
8.17 Cardboard Boat Races @ Dayton [map]
8.17 Doggy Days of Summer @ Friendly City Food Co-op [map]
8.23 Sing Me High Music Festival @ BMHC [map]
8.23 53rd Annual Cruise-In @ Bar B Q Ranch [map]
8.29 Greater Harrisonburg Community Job Fair @ Lucy Simms [map]
8.31 Shenandoah Valley Comedy Festival @ Restless Moons [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. He loves where he works and lives – which is exemplified by his service on the boards of Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance and the Belmont Civic Association. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Call or text → 540-421-3179
Copyright © 2019 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a client or customer of ours.
Our mailing address is:
The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty
83 South Main Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801