- This just in—check out our Interactive Market Report for September!
- Mashita has officially opened their bricks-and-mortar restaurant at 105 N. Liberty Street in Harrisonburg. They specialize in mouthwatering Korean inspired dishes and are known for their steamed buns! Stop by and check them out!
- The weather is starting to cool down and we’re excited to warm up at the new coffee place in Harrisonburg: Just Love Coffee & Tea. Located right on Court Square, this cozy corner establishment offers a great selection of espresso-based drinks and hot tea—read more about what makes this place extra special on our blog!
- Ever wanted to try your hand at axe-throwing? Beards & Broads is opening up on Evelyn Byrd Ave October 11th and we’re sure you will have an axe-cellent time!
- Thien-An Pho has opened in the Harrisonburg Crossing shopping center and serves up delicious steaming bowls of Pho.
- Kline’s Dairy Bar is opening another location in McGaheysville near Massanutten soon! Keep checking on Social Media for updates and timeline.
- The next time you’re strolling through downtown Harrisonburg, make sure to check out the newly completed beautification project for the Water Street Alley!
- Romano’s Italian Bistro in McGaheysville has moved locations and just celebrated their re-opening. Check out their new location at 40 New Hope Road.
SoLace Studios in Elkton has closed after eighteen years because the owner is retiring.
from the blog
Keeping up with the local real estate chatter? Love to easily compare and contrast numbers? Check out the newest real estate report in our interactive September market report dashboard!
Explore now >>
There’s a new coffee shop in town and we couldn’t be more excited to welcome Just Love Coffee & Tea to the neighborhood. Although compact in size, Just Love Coffee & Tea offers a wide variety of choices including lattes, macchiatos, drip coffee, hot chocolate, London fog, and a fun selection of hot teas.
See more now >>
wilson downtown gallery
OCTOBER + NOVEMBER //
We are excited to welcome abstract artist Robert Bersson and potter Bobbie Greer to the Gallery for the months of October and November for their joint show entitled Interplay: Painting and Pottery. Join us Friday October 4th from 5-8pm for our opening reception.
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening, be sure to follow us on our Facebook page and check out our new WDG website!
real estate market brief (last 12 months)
MEDIAN SALES PRICE
AVERAGE PRICE/SQ FT
AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET
10.04 Harrisonburg Seafood Fest @ Bluestone Vineyards [map]
10.04-05 Virginia Mennonite Relief Sale @ Fairgrounds [map]
10.05 Dayton Days Autumn Celebration @ Dayton [map]
10.11-12 Barn Sale at Spring Creek @ The Barn [map]
10.11-13 JMU Family Weekend @ JMU [map]
10.12 Massanutten Fall Festival @ Massanutten Resort [map]
10.17-27 Annie the Musical @ Court Square Theater [map]
10.19-20 Elkton Autumn Days @ Elkton [map]
10.19 Apple Harvest Festival @ Showalters Orchard [map]
10.19 Skeleton Festival @ Downtown Harrisonburg [map]
10.19 Haunted Harrisonburg Ghost Tour @ Harrisonburg [map]
10.27 Murder Mystery Dinner @ CrossKeys Vineyards [map]
10.29 Lip Sync Battle Prelim 1 @ Court Square Theater [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. He loves where he works and lives – which is exemplified by his service on the boards of Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance and the Belmont Civic Association. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Call or text → 540-421-3179
Copyright © 2019 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a client or customer of ours.