- Penn Laird has a new eatery! Crossroads Cafe & Catering has just opened up on Route 33 next to Valley Jump Park. Busy week ahead? They also offer a meal prep service!
- Old 33 Beer & Burger Grill is opening soon in Elkton! Check back on their Facebook page to keep updated about their grand opening date!
- A new Brewery has opened up in McGaheysville! Cave Hill Farms Brewery just celebrated with an official ribbon cutting. Stop by for a tour of the farm and a tasting!
- Pale Fire Brewing Company’s Red Molly Irish Red was just awarded a bronze medal in the Irish-Style Red Ale category at the Great American Beer Festival competition. The competition is the world’s largest commercial beer competition. Congratulations!
- Ridgeview Millwork has opened on W. Market Street. Stop in to see their show room or learn more about their services!
- Blue Ridge Engraving Co. has opened a studio on Route 42 next to Rocking R Hardware. Check out their website for their extensive list of products—we love their leatherette key chains!
- Harrisonburg City has announced a new liaison with Eastern Mennonite University. They currently are partnered with JMU, and they are excited to include the Friendly City’s other university in the City’s comprehensive plan moving forward.
- The Shenandoah Valley Soil & Water Conservation District is offering discounts to septic system repairs and pumpouts to Rockingham County homeowners. Interested in seeing if you qualify? Learn more on their website!
from the blog
The annual Veterans Day celebration in downtown Harrisonburg is always a special treat and an honor to be a part of. Our Team will be handing out flags along the parade route for the community beginning at 1pm. Join us Sunday November 10th!
Learn More >>
We’ve loved the fresh and delicious food that Mashita has been serving up from their food truck—and we couldn’t be more excited about their new brick-and-mortar restaurant that just opened on the corner of W. Elizabeth and Liberty Streets.
Read more >>
wilson downtown gallery
NOVEMBER //Interplay: Painting and Pottery
We are excited to welcome abstract artist Robert Bersson and potter Bobbie Greer to the Gallery for the months of October and November for their joint show entitled Interplay: Painting and Pottery. Join us Friday November 1st from 5-8pm for our reception.
VISIT WDG//Wilson Downtown Gallery
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening, be sure to follow us on our Facebook page and check out our new WDG website!
(-2 from YTD2018)
(-3 from YTD2018)
MEDIAN SALES PRICE
(+1% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE PRICE/SQ FT
(+4% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET
(-16% from YTD2018)
real estate market brief (last 12 months)
11.01 Dia de los Muertos Salsa Party @ Habana Cafe [map]
11.06 Lip Sync Battle Prelim 2 @ Court Square Theater [map]
11.08-10 Jingle and Mingle @ The Barn [map]
11.09 Holiday Open House @ White Oak Lavender Farm [map]
11.10 Veterans Day Parade @ Downtown [map]
11.14 Printmaking with Barbara Gaucher @ Lucy F. Simms [map]
11.15 Night at the Museum @ Explore More Discovery Museum [map]
11.21 Comedy Open Mic Night @ Brothers Craft Brewing [map]
11.30 Small Business Saturday @ Downtown [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. He loves where he works and lives – which is exemplified by his service on the boards of Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance and the Belmont Civic Association. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Copyright © 2019 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.