- Hot off the proverbial presses—check out our new Interactive Market Report for August!
- We’re all getting excited for the first football home game at JMU tomorrow! If you’re heading down to Bridgeforth stadium, make sure to be aware of the new rules.
- Sweet Treats are still good in September! Scotty’s Homemade Italian Ice has opened near Grilled Cheese Mania. Give them a try—they use real fruit to create their flavors!
- After years of planning, the Northend Greenway celebrated their ribbon cutting this week and is open to the public! The 0.6 mile long paved path runs from Mount Clinton Pike to Suter Street.
- After being closed, the Stonewall Jackson Inn in Harrisonburg has reopened with a new young couple at the helm as owners and innkeepers! Learn more about their hopes and plans for this Harrisonburg staple.
- The alley way off Water Street is getting a face lift! Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance is using some of the money raised by the Friendly City Fortune to help beautify this popular pedestrian path.
- After being closed for maintenance and repairs, the Denton pocket park in downtown Harrisonburg has reopened! Stop by to enjoy the fountain and check out the new posted park regulations.
- Harrisonburg’s department of public transportation has developed a new bus route keeping JMU students in mind. Want to explore downtown on the weekends? HDPT also introduced a new downtown shuttle!
- Bin-Shin So is teaching Ballet and Culture dance (Ages 4-6) on Mondays 4:45-5:30pm & (Age 7+) on Tuesdays 4:10-5:15pm at The Nest. Bin-Shin is a professional dancer specialized in Ballet, Modern, and Chinese dances, and has been teaching dance for more than 18 years.
|From the blog|
August’s Interactive Market Report
Keeping up with the local real estate chatter? Does it give you more questions than answers? We break down the numbers and explains what they mean in our interactive August market report!
We’d like to send a warm welcome out to the newest business to join Agora Downtown Market on Main Street in Harrisonburg: Timeless Toys. You might be familiar with the name, since they have an established store at the Shenandoah Heritage Market. They offer quality made toys perfect for creative play for ages young and old.
See more now >>
wilson downtown gallery
Wilson Downtown Gallery: Doris Martin
We are excited to welcome back Doris Martin and her collection of abstract art to the Gallery for September! Her work has been showcased in and around Rockingham and Augusta County and she primary uses acrylics as her medium.
Wilson Downtown Gallery
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening, be sure to follow us on our Facebook page and check out our new WDG website!
real estate market brief (last 12 months)
(no change from YTD2018)
(-1 from YTD2018)
MEDIAN SALES PRICE
(+2% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE PRICE/SQ FT
(+6% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET
(-13% from YTD2018)
| 9.06 Fall Festival @ Back Home on the Farm [map]
9.07 1 Year Anniversary @ Common Good Marketplace [map]
9.12 The Jacob Jolliff Band @ Court Square Theater [map]
9.13-15 Harvest Moon Festival @ The Barn [map]
9.13 End of Summer Rose Dinner @ Joshua Wilton House [map]
9.14 Broadway-Timberville Autumn Festival @ Broadway [map]
9.14 Co-op Kids Cooking @ Friendly City Food Co-op [map]
9.15 An Evening with the Stars @ Bluestone Vineyard [map]
9.21 ACV Progressive Party @ Joshua Wilton House [map]
9.21 Fall Community Yard Sale @ Rockingham Parks & Rec [map]
9.21 Great Outdoors Music Festival @ Brothers Craft Brewing [map]
9.25 Valley TechCon 19 @ Hotel Madison [map]
9.28 Harrisonburg International Festival @ Downtown [map]
9.28 Yoga Fest 2019 @ Boys & Girls Club [map]
9.29 2019 Alpine Loop Gran Fondo @ Downtown Harrisonburg [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. He loves where he works and lives – which is exemplified by his service on the boards of Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance and the Belmont Civic Association. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Copyright © 2019 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a client or customer of ours.