Dunkin Donuts has opened, 10+things you didn’t expect to find in Agora Market, new land for high school announced + much more
• Aldi—the German discount grocery store—is under construction and slated to open on its new location on East Market Street in Harrisonburg on August 9th. Fun fact: Aldi is a cousin store to the ever popular Trader Joe’s!
• Dunkin Donuts has officially opened their brand new location by Exit 243 off of I-81. Need your coffee fix quick? This location offers a drive-thru!
• Sad that Franco’s closed? Well you’re in luck! Vinny’s Italian Grill and Pizzeria has opened in the same location on Burgess Road. Check them out for all of your pizza and pasta cravings!
• Bring Your Own LLC has officially left the Airstream and is holding their grand re-opening in the Agora Market on Saturday, July 7th. Stop in for the make your own toothpaste workshop and composting discussion!
• Want motivation to keep active this summer? Join the 50 Mile Challenge hosted by the Parks and Recreation department. It’s self-guided, but if you need some encouragement or ideas, staff are available to help!
• The permanent stage at Natural Chimney’s Park is getting an expansion and renovation in time for the 6th annual Red Wing Roots Music Festival. Read The Gaines Group Architects’ blog on this project here!
• Lafah Cafe has closed on the corner of E. Market and Mason Streets.
from the blog
10+ Things You Didn’t Expect to Find in Agora Market
We here at Harrisonblog love the Agora Market in downtown Harrisonburg. It has candy, clothing, candles, coffee, hardware, running shoes…the list goes on. We’ve done a bit of sleuthing and found some unusual items you wouldn’t expect to find in Agora Market…see the list now! >>>
wilson downtown gallery
Wilson Downtown Gallery: Allen Litten
We are excited to host some of Allen Litten’s favorite images in the Wilson Downtown Gallery in June and July! Allen Litten worked as a photojournalist for almost 54 years at the Daily News-Record and currently works as a freelance photographer for the Heritage Museum in Dayton and the Auxiliary Unit of the Harrisonburg Police Department.
Join us Friday July 6th from 5-8pm. Read more >>
Wilson Downtown Gallery
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening over here, be sure to like the Wilson Downtown Gallery Facebook page.
real estate market brief
(+7% from YTD2017)
(+9% from YTD2017)
MEDIAN SALES PRICE
(+7% from YTD2017)
AVERAGE PRICE/SQ FT
(+7% from YTD2017)
AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET
(-20% from YTD2017)
More Market Trends
1159 Landon Drive
308 Magnolia Court
1280 Cumberland Drive
219 Emerson Lane
07.06 First Fridays Downtown @ Downtown Harrisonburg [map]
07.10 Cow Appreciation Day @ Chick-fil-A [map]
07.13 Toast the Weekend 80’s Party @ Bluestone Vineyards [map]
07.13-15 Red Wing Roots @ Natural Chimneys Park [map]
07.16 Summer Game Night @ Meridian Books & Games [map]
07.18 Wine & Food Pairing Class @ Friendly City Co-op [map]
07.21 Virginia Cider Festival @ Valley Pike Market [map]
07.29 Klines Anniversary Bash @ Turner Pavilion [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Call or text → 540-421-3179
Copyright Â© 2018 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a client or customer of ours.
Our mailing address is:
The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty
83 South Main Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Licensed in Virginia