• Need your smoothie fix? Tropical Smoothie Cafe is opening a second location in Harrisonburg off of Route 33 on Linda Lane. They have hopes to open on September 10th. Can’t wait that long? Check out their original location on Port Republic Road!
• Urgie’s Cheesesteaks is temporarily operating out of Pale Fire while they wait for their renovations to be completed at their home location. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a delicious pint on the patio with your favorite cheesesteak!
• El Orgullo De Rancho Mexican Restaurant has just opened up on East Market Street in the previous location of Captain Crab.
• Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance won the Outstanding Fundraising Effort award at the Virginia Main Street conference this year. Keep up the good work, HDR!
• The town of Broadway is getting a co-working location! Broadway Co-Working is in the initial interest stage – if you’re a freelancer or entrepreneur contact them to get more information and keep up to date with their progress on their website + blog!
• Station 1 of the Harrisonburg Fire Department has re-opened after being closed 2 years for renovations.
• The City of Harrisonburg has just announced the new Chief of Police—find out who it is here!
from the blog
New on the Block: Water Street Vintage & Bohemian
Water Street Vintage & Bohemian is opening on August 13th in the previous location of the Midtowne Bottle Shop on Water Street in downtown Harrisonburg. This shop offers a great variety of vintage clothing, a fun selection of hats, and unique jewelry (+ much more) all presented in a fun atmosphere. The owner, Mike Harlow, was kind enough to give us a sneak peek of his shop and share more about it....read on! >>>
wilson downtown gallery
AUGUST + SEPTEMBER //
Wilson Downtown Gallery: Defy the Machine
We are excited to welcome photographers Joe Fitzgerald and AJ Morey to the gallery for their joint show “Defy the Machine.” Machine is a metaphor describing the way persons or systems work (methodical, relentless, efficient, tireless). These photographs capture how we defy, embrace or even create the machine. Read more >>
Join us Friday August 3rd from 5-8pm.
Wilson Downtown Gallery
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening over here, be sure to like the Wilson Downtown Gallery Facebook page.
08.03 First Fridays Downtown @ Downtown Harrisonburg [map]
08.05 Wine and Oyster Festival @ On Sunny Slope Farm [map]
08.10 Townie Summer Party @ Pale Fire [map]
08.12 Rocktown Chili Throwdown @ Three Notch’d [map]
08.09-19 Valley Playhouse Presents: Proof @ Court Square [map]
08.13-18 Rockingham County Fair @ Fairgrounds [map]
08.18 Summerfest Peach Celebration @ Showalters [map]
08.23 Community Forum on Homelessness @ 20 E. Gay St [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Call or text → 540-421-3179
Copyright Â© 2018 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a client or customer of ours.
Our mailing address is:
The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty
83 South Main Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Licensed in Virginia