• Looking to try a new slice in town? Guti’s Pizza has recently opened on Mount Clinton Pike and offers New York style pizza and delivery!
• Burgerim is preparing to open on University Blvd. What’s so special about another burger joint? Well – watch this video and we’re guessing your mouths will start to water just like ours did! Keep checking their Facebook page for a grand opening date!
• The long wait is over: the Harrisonburg Chick-fil-A has just reopened after their renovation!
• Bird Scooters have flocked to the Friendly City! These dockless scooters have been seen flying around town. Check out our blog post to learn more about this newest Harrisonburg craze.
• Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance is celebrating 15 years of efforts in helping to revitalize downtown Harrisonburg. We appreciate all you do – thank you!
• JMU has topped the charts again – this time for being the No. 1 Most Recommended School from a recent survey by the Wall Street Journal. Way to go, Dukes!
• JMU’s College of Business will debut a new look in 2020. The groundbreaking recently took place for the new 210,000 square-foot College of Business Learning Complex.
• Always wanted to learn how to ballroom dance? Well, now is your chance! The Dance Room Collective has started the Friendly City Dance Room in Harrisonburg. Check out their website for everything they offer and testimonials!
• The downtown historic Thomas Harrison House might need to think of a new name – recent excavations and research show that the house was not built by its namesake!
• The Sole Source shoe store has sadly closed its doors at the end of October after being in business since 2004.
from the blog
The Bird’s Eye View: New Bird Scooters in Town!
Seemingly overnight, Bird scooters have flocked to Harrisonburg. I’m sure you have as many questions as we do! How do these contraptions work? How do they get charged? Well – we here at Harrisonblog have wondered the same thing and we’ve done some sleuthing to find out the answers to these questions! Read on to learn more about the newest addition to Harrisonburg – the Bird Electric Scooter! read more now >>>
Harrisonburg Veterans Day Parade
The annual Veterans Day celebration in downtown Harrisonburg is always a special treat and an honor to be a part of. Our Team will be handing out flags along the parade route for the community beginning at 1pm. We will also set out chairs in front of our office at 83 S. Main Street (prime parade watching real estate) and we invite you to come and watch the parade with us starting at 2pm. Find out more >>>
wilson downtown gallery
Wilson Downtown Gallery: Etudes, Echos, Patterns and Divides
We are excited to host watermedia artist Susan Rosen to the Wilson Downtown Gallery for November. Come see her show entitled “Etudes, Echos, Patterns and Divides” and visit with the artist on Friday, November 2nd for our First Fridays Opening Reception! Read more >>
Join us Friday November 2nd from 5-8pm!
Wilson Downtown Gallery
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening over here, be sure to like the Wilson Downtown Gallery Facebook page.
11.03 Pup Crawl @ Golden Pony [map]
11.06 Lip Sync Battle in the Burg 2 @ Court Square Theater [map]
11.10 Annual Bag Sale @ Ten Thousand Villages [map]
11.11 Veterans Parade @ Downtown Harrisonburg [map]
11.13 Comedy Open Mic @ Restless Moons Brewing [map]
11.14 Super Gr8 Film Festival @ Court Square Theater [map]
11.25 Make Your Own Gourmet Gift Basket @ Lola Mo’s [map]
11.30 Night at the Museum @ Explore More Discovery Museum [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Call or text → 540-421-3179
Copyright Â© 2018 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a client or customer of ours.