- Sugar & Bean Cafe and Baking Company, a friendly face at the Harrisonburg Farmer’s Market, is opening a Cafe on Main Street in Bridgewater soon. They will be serving breakfast and lunch, as well as delicious baked goods and coffee. Check out their Facebook page to keep updated on their progress!
- Looking forward to warming up with a tasty cheesesteak after ice skating later this winter? Urgie’s Cheesesteaks will open a second location at Generations Park in Bridgewater soon.
- Be on the lookout for Your Pie—a national pizza chain—opening this spring in Penn Laird. What’s great about Your Pie? They offer complete customization of your perfect personal 10-inch pie.
- We always love when a great coffee company expands locations! Merge Coffee Company is opening a second location on the north end of downtown Harrisonburg! Keep tabs on the progress in 2020 on their Social Media.
- Need motivation to help keep your 2020 healthy and fit? The Grace—Harrisonburg’s only dedicated Barre and Pilates studio—has opened in the Ice House. Check out their website for classes and schedules.
- Horizons Edge Sports Campus will be celebrating their grand opening January 18th. This campus offers opportunities for tournament sports and awesome family activities.
blog highlights from 2019
Back in April our very own Stager & Realtor Cathi Anne shared with us some great home improvements on the Design Corner.
Read more >>>
We saw a big change to our office space and art gallery in 2019 by revealing the hidden graffiti behind one of our office walls. Learn more about our journey back on the blog in May.
Learn more now >>>
Back in September we welcomed Just Love. We love their mission and are excited to see what they do in 2020!
Read more >>>
We’ve loved the fresh and delicious food that Mashita has been serving up from their food truck—and we couldn’t be more excited about their new brick-and-mortar restaurant that opened on the corner of W. Elizabeth and Liberty Streets back in October.
Learn More >>
wilson downtown gallery
We are so pleased to have Jennifer Lockard Connerley displaying her art in the Wilson Downtown Gallery This show “Shenandoah Words” is inspired by her young daughter’s love for naming things. Come see this whimsical look at the Shenandoah Valley.
Join us for our First Fridays reception January 3rd from 5-8pm.
Read more >>>
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening, be sure to follow us on our Facebook page and check out our new WDG website!
real estate market brief (YTD)
(0% change from YTD2018)
(+1% from YTD2018)
MEDIAN SALES PRICE
(+5% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE PRICE/SQ FT
(+4% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET
(-12% from YTD2018)
1.08 Annual Banquet & Awards Ceremony @ Hotel Madison [map]
1.11 7th Anniversary Celebration @ Brothers Craft Brewing [map]
1.11 Fused Night Light Class @ BrydgeWorks Glass [map]
1.12 Let’s Make Beeswax Wrap @ Trinity Presbyterian Church [map]
1.12 Chocolate & Wine Pairing Party @ Bluestone Vineyard [map]
1.18 Ted & Co Book Launch and Performance @ EMU [map]
1.23 Jazz Night @ Habana Cafe [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. He loves where he works and lives – which is exemplified by his service on the boards of Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance and the Belmont Civic Association. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Copyright © 2020 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a client or customer of ours.