- Our interactive November market report dashboard is hot off the proverbial presses! Check it out here.
- Trying to keep all the holiday events, concerts, and activities straight? We’re here to help! Check out our annual Holiday Roundup for 2019!
- The highly anticipated Elkton Brewing Company is scheduled to open in early 2020. Check out their website for upcoming details!
- There has been discussion about redistricting some schools in Rockingham County. Learn more about the issues here. Want to add your voice? Check out the schedule for their upcoming meetings.
- KimBo Designs Creative Studio—a trendy DIY studio offering a wide variety of classes—has opened in a new space in Elkton.
- After outgrowing their space last year, the Timberville Christmas Village has moved to a larger location.
- Check out Hopeful Things Boutique, a recent unique home goods shop in Dayton. They also carry home decor, potted plants, and gifts!
At the end of the year, Breathe Pilates & Fitness will close their doors.
from the blog
It’s the Holiday Season – there are lots of things to do in the Harrisonburg area, and it can often feel overwhelming trying to sort through all of the parades, concerts, and open houses. We’ve compiled a list of some area highlights to help you with your holiday planning!
Learn More >>
Keeping up with the local real estate chatter? Love to easily compare and contrast numbers? Check out the newest real estate report in our interactive November market report dashboard!
Explore now >>>
wilson downtown gallery
DECEMBER + JANUARY //
We will not be open for First Fridays on December 6th, but come see Jennifer Lockard Connerley’s show inspired by her daughter’s love for naming things. Stop in starting December 9th and come to her First Fridays reception January 3rd from 5-8pm.
You can always stop by the gallery at 83 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, during our regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) and during special events, but to be in the loop on what’s happening, be sure to follow us on our Facebook page and check out our new WDG website!
Cathi Anne, our very own Realtor & Stager, shares some of her best tips for hosting guests over the holidays! Learn a few tips and ideas she’s gathered over the years to help make your guests feel welcome and comfortable.
real estate market brief (last 12 months)
(+1 from YTD2018)
(-1 from YTD2018)
MEDIAN SALES PRICE
(+4% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE PRICE/SQ FT
(+4% from YTD2018)
AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET
(-14% from YTD2018)
12.06 Christmas Parade @ Downtown [map]
12.07 Hope of the World @ Montevideo Middle School [map]
12.08 Singing Light @ Eastern Mennonite School [map]
12.08 Pet Portrait Ornament Workshop @ Larkin Arts [map]
12.10 Books & Brews @ Pale Fire Brewing Co. [map]
12.13-14 Christmas Coffeehouse @ Park View Mennonite Church [map]
12.14 A Heritage Christmas @ B&MHC [map]
12.19 Comedy Open Mic Night @ Brothers Craft Brewing [map]
12.22 Holiday Brunch Buffet with Santa @ Hotel Madison [map]
12.23 Caroling, Santa & Hot Cocoa @ Vito’s Italian Kitchen [map]
12.31 New Year’s Eve Party of the Century @ Hotel Madison [map]
12.31 First Night Harrisonburg @ Downtown [map]
Chris began his real estate career in 2003 with the vision of creating a residential sales team that works together to offer home buyers and sellers extraordinary customer service. He manages the activities of the team, and works directly with buyers and sellers. He loves where he works and lives – which is exemplified by his service on the boards of Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance and the Belmont Civic Association. When he is not tending the business, he enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Call or text → 540-421-3179
Copyright © 2019 The Harrisonburg Homes Team, Kline May Realty, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a client or customer of ours.