Looking for a way to get more involved? Your Chamber offers members many opportunities to share their expertise and enthusiasm with the community. Our committees support and function in many areas, including governance, programs and membership development. If you would like to get involved in any of the following committees please contact the Chamber at (540) 434-3862 x 106.
- Ambassadors – Contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Member Services Committee – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Public Policy identifies, evaluates and monitors social, political and environmental trends, issues and concerns affecting the business community. Held the 2nd Tuesday of every month, 12:00 noon, Chamber Offices.
- Regional Business Alliances provide businesses with opportunities to connect through informational and educational meetings in order to promote the economic vitality and quality of life throughout the community.
- Broadway-Timberville – 2nd Wednesday of every month, 12:00 noon, location varies.
- Greater Ashby – 2nd Tuesday of every month, 12:00 noon, location varies.
- East Rockingham – meeting dates TBD.
- Shenandoah Women’s Alliance is a network of dynamic, diverse women empowering one another through inspiration, education and service. Meets quarterly in the evenings, location varies.
- Aging In Place Roundtable educates the community about local services supporting vitality and choice in the second half of life. Meetings held the 3rd Friday of each month, 9:00-10:30 a.m., location varies.
- Event planning committee meetings held throughout the year. Contact email@example.com to get involved.
- AMP’T is a collaborative, energetic group dedicated to personal and professional development for all next-generation leaders connected to Harrisonburg & Rockingham County. Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month, 5:00-7:00 p.m., locations varies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.