Looking for a way to get more involved? The Chamber offers current members many opportunities to share their expertise and enthusiasm with the community. It is a good way to build relationships and get more out of your membership.
Our committees support and function in many areas, including governance, programs and membership development. If you would like to get involved in any of the following committees please contact the Chamber at (540) 434-3862.
- Aging in Place Roundtable
- Annual Banquet Planning Committee
- Broadway-Timberville Business Council
- Connections Planning Committee
- Diversity Business Council
- East Rockingham Business Council
- Golf Tournament Planning Committee
- Greater Ashby Business Council
- Hospitality Committee
- Leadership Harrisonburg-Rockingham
- Military Affairs
- Public Policy
- Shenandoah Women’s Alliance
- ValleyFest Planning Committee