Chamber Members: Click Here for ChamberMaster Membership Login
Also, if you are a new Chamber Member or a new Chamber representative for your company or organization, please contact Chamber staff for more information on upcoming “Chamber 101/New Member Orientation” sessions or click here for a orientation guide.
Businesses look to the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce to provide an unsurpassed amount of benefits and services to help them succeed in a highly competitive business environment.
The following is included in your annual dues investment:
Return on Investment:
- Subscriptions to The Advocate and Business This Week – All Chamber members receive a complimentary subscription to The Advocate, our quarterly newsletter and to Business This week, our weekly electronic newsletter.
- Profile, Insert and Member News items in The Advocate – New Chamber members receive one profile of their business (200 words) in The Advocate and one insert that must be used within the first year of their membership. All members may submit press releases and member news items on a regular basis to be included in the newsletter when space is permitted. The Advocate has a distribution of over 26,000.
- Business Listing – Your business is displayed in our annual printed directory and in our online member directory. At work for you 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, your listing is seen by thousands of potential customers each month, generating sales and name recognition. Compare to an ongoing classified ad in your local newspaper.
- Discount to Chamber events or Chamber sponsored programs.
- Opportunity to display promotional materials in the Chamber lobby and in our relocation packets if desired.
- Referrals – The Chamber refers exclusively to member businesses through visibility on our website, phone inquiries and exposure at events.
- Member Orientation and Network Training
- Certificates of Origin
With Minimal Participation:
Networking – Complimentary admission to Business After Hours, ribbon cuttings, open houses, and groundbreaking ceremonies.
Potential Return on Investment:
- Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities
- Committee Participation and Roundtable Discussions – Our committees and roundtable discussions address interests such as legislative policies and initiatives and membership recruitment and retention. Chamber events are also supported by committees. Your participation is essential in order to make our events successful.
- Networking – Make contacts with business leaders in the community at the regular Business After Hours or other special events such as our Annual Banquet and Golf Tournament.
- Credibility – Demonstrate your commitment to the community. A recent study shows that consumers are more likely to view a business favorably, and buy from it, when they know that it is a member of the Chamber.
- Relationships with Business and Community Leaders
- Advocacy – The Chamber works to assure that the area has a favorable business climate and that our local economy thrives.