"We value our collaborative partnership with the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce, especially with our monthly Business Smarts program, the annual Connections event and Valley Business Summit. Most of all, we know that businesses who are fully leveraging their membership enjoy measurable success. SBDC Advisors highly recommend membership with the Chamber as a primary marketing tool and an integral step to success for small business start-ups."
Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center
"The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce is instrumental to helping a new business in our community thrive and market themselves. The benefits of membership include the ability to network and create relationships with other leaders in the community. The Chamber is a great resource for those who are looking to market and expand their business. I have found great value in the Chamber through events such as the Business After Hours and other social events. I also volunteer as a Chamber Ambassador and feel this has allowed me to create meaningful relationships with others in my community."
-Umar F. Ali
First Citizens Bank
"Dynamic Aviation has been a supporter of the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce for the past 30 years. The Chamber is a great partner for our organization, whether it’s helping with business contacts, programs that help develop our personnel, and sponsoring valuable events in our business community. Our local area businesses are blessed to have an engaged and active Chamber working on our behalf and supporting our organizations."
PHR Dynamic Aviation
"Chamber of Commerce through its vast membership, networking events, and professional development opportunities has broaden my business, community and personal relationships. I am extremely grateful that HRCC staff and board members supported and helped to materialize my vision for a diversity in business workshop, focusing on individuals that fall in the protected classes. The entire event was developed and brought to fruition by my fellow chamber members and I am grateful to have those partnerships and now working relationships covering a wide range of for-profit businesses and nonprofit organizations."
-Christopher B. Jones
WHSV Advertising Account Executive
Businesses look to the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce to provide an unsurpassed amount of benefits and services to help them succeed in a highly competitive business environment. Read what our Members have to say about the value of their Chamber membership.
As a Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce Member, you can expect:
- A dedicated and passionate team that is committed to providing you the tools you need to help your business succeed and grow.
- High-quality events are designed to connect you with your potential customer or partner.
- Guidance through Chamber membership benefits to assist you in determining what type of engagement makes the most sense for your business and ultimate success.
- A return on relationships through an opportunity to connect with the community through Chamber-led volunteer opportunities.
- An advocacy committee that keeps its eye on local, state and federal policies that may impact your business.
- A business listing in our printed and online membership directory.
- Ability to acquire customer referrals from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors.
- Increased visibility in the community through marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
- Opportunity to attend any of our business-focused educational classes.
- Networking opportunities at Business After Hours and numerous other events.
- Ability to add press releases and events to the Chamber’s website.
- Access to our Member2Member program for Chamber member-only discounts and services.
- Ability to post job openings on our website.
- Opportunity to host a networking event or meeting at your business.
- A get what you give experience. We are committed to your involvement, but it’s ultimately up to you to decide the level of your involvement. Your engagement will dictate your success.
If you are a new Chamber Member or a new Chamber representative for your company or organization, please contact Chamber staff for more information on upcoming “Member Success Orientation” sessions or click here for an orientation guide.
Your Chamber team believes every incoming member of the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce is committed to success personally and professionally and we will stay dedicated to your engagement. After all, it’s your engagement that is key to your overall success and we’re proud to be a partner in your business.